Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Night with the Knight....


So Jesse and I have both been completely alone lately. Chels has been in rehearsals, and Q has been doing several things lately (like boys camp and a business trip). We were both going to go to Lagoon for my mom's company party tonight. But we ended up just going to dinner and hanging out instead. We got some fabulous Crisp Bean Burritos from Taco Time and came back to my house to watch the Olympics. It might seem like an odd thing to other people, but Jesse is one of my very best friends in the entire world. I don't know anyone else that would have been so accepting of the fact that marrying Chels meant I was going to be a huge part of their lives. I am so grateful to have such a good man taking care of my twin. I am also grateful that he always answers my odd questions. No matter the subject, I know we will have an in depth conversation about whatever I'm pondering. And he never judges me for the opinion I have, or for the lack of knowledge I might have concerning a certain subject. I'm so grateful that he is my brother! This is just a little shout out for the Knight.

9 comments:

Chels said...

That was cute!!!! I loved that post. Sniff, sniff...I'm glad you two got to hang out. Now Quenten and I need to be kids with nothing to do so we can hang out. Sheesh. What would you and Jesse do without such hard working spouses?! (she says in a sarcastic tone) :)

Meghan Hendrix said...

Hello! First facebook and now blogs, I love the technology age! By the way last time I talked I saw you was when I was working at Home Depot and you guys were just starting to fix up your condo. How'd that go?

Anonymous said...

Thats the sweetest post ever! How cool is that? I love that your so close to Chelsea's hub. I told Chelsea we have to get together. Im thinking the fall will be a bit better, plus I love the month of September! We could go get hot chocolate or something! What do you think?

Morris Family said...

Hi Meg! Hope you are doing great! How's work going?? We'll have to get together over Christmas!!

Babe in Boysland said...

I've often admired the close relationship you and Chels have, and now to add hubbies to that is absolutely amazing. Way to be awesome.

Babe in Boysland said...

I just had to type "dcyzmhs" after I typed my comment and it bugged me.... now i have to type "ghblu"...I guess I have to do it twice because I typed it just to tell you about it and now I have to do it again. Sigh...

Chels said...

No new post? Surprise, surprise...

HooverBirds said...

megs, i thik it's totally cool you hang out without each others spouses. life's different when your a twin :) when you get a chance send me your email please! mine is katieohoover@gmail.com thanks love!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Hey Megan I'm sorry but yes I have become a blog stalker. Anyways it is so fun to see what you guys are up to. Also it was so fun seeing you and Chelsea at Jason's Deli...which was like last month, boy does time fly. P.S. I'm totally with you about Mark on SYTYCD i'll be honest I loved his style as well!