
So I just went and saw "Twilight" with my sister-in-law Amy. This was my third viewing of the movie. And it just gets better and better every time I see it. Saying "obsessed" could very well be an understatement, which is sad. But it brings such joy to my heart. So, go see it if you haven't. And I'll go with you....
6 comments:
I loved this movie too Megan. It was great. I am soooo looking forward to the next one. =)
You better come with me...sheesh...just kidding. You have serious issues my cute little twin. Serious, serious issues. But I still love you and I understand where you are coming from as I was in the same spot as you a year ago :)
I don't know what it is about this movie, but I don't usually like seeing movies more than about once a year...seriously. My husband thinks I'm so weird because we'll be picking something and I'll say "didn't we see that like 5 months ago?" But Twilight...I've seen it twice and would love to go again. What's funny is I think some of it is done really poorly, but I still just LOVE it! So, I totally understand what you're saying.
Oh, and...bytheway...have fun in Disneyland!!!
hi megan. i love twilight too! i have only seen it once but if my little town had a movie theater then it would be more than that! you look great!
You'll go to the movie with me? It's still in dollar theaters right? How about a late-ish show next week? I'm looking it up right now...
How about a 9pm show on Wednesday? I'm not kidding. Email me and Chels and tell me if you want to go. We can do something before too of course. I'm not kidding...
Post a Comment