Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Anyone?


What could say Christmas more then John Denver and the Muppets? I remember watching the show when I was little and thinking how stunning Miss Piggy was and how I wished I could be her (now I am grateful that wish didn't come true). Anyway, my friend Anna-Lisa played me the CD when I was a junior in high school and my life hasn't been the same since. I even got my mom to do the "Christmas is Coming" round on my voicemail once. I kick myself every day for deleting that one. Anyway, this is a random post, but I don't have much else and it's been too long since I wrote anything. So there you go people. John Denver and the Muppets. Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Chels said...

I love John Denver and the Muppets! And that is a great movie...all Muppet movies (well, almost all of them, I'd say 98% of them) are amazing. But none shall ever top the Muppets Christmas Carol, which also happens to be the greatest movie of all time, muppets or not muppets, it's just the best!