
My very first post will be about the kitties in my life. The first is Sushi. She was a lab cat at my school (I went to veterinary technician school for those of you who don't know). I figured she helped me out by letting me practice things like blood draws and x-rays on her, so I would return the favor and help HER out. She is a sweet heart but dumb as a box of rocks. She was my "transition" cat after Valentine mysteriously disappeared. I am sure there will be lots more about Val in the future, so I'll skip her now. Anywho, Sushi has IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) which leads to lots of puke around the house (and usually in the exact spot I step onto when I get out of bed in the morning).
Then there is baby Kansas. Who is really no longer the baby due to the fact that she is a tubby lard. What kind of a vet tech am I? Teaching people about proper animal nutrition and I can't even keep my own pet in a proper weight range, I promise I give her measured feedings people! Also she is a hooker. There will also be more on that later. I must go to bed for the time being, I just didn't want to end my creation (of the blog) without a single post, so there it is. My first official post.
Then there is baby Kansas. Who is really no longer the baby due to the fact that she is a tubby lard. What kind of a vet tech am I? Teaching people about proper animal nutrition and I can't even keep my own pet in a proper weight range, I promise I give her measured feedings people! Also she is a hooker. There will also be more on that later. I must go to bed for the time being, I just didn't want to end my creation (of the blog) without a single post, so there it is. My first official post.
5 comments:
I am excited to hear more great stories of your love of animals including your husband!!!!!
I am SO very excited that you have joined the world of BLOGGING!!!
Welcome, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.
xoxo, S*
Mebs!!! How the freak are ya??? Love the blog - and I never knew of your hidden desire. I thought you were such a "catwoman," that you had no room left in your heart for canines. Your heart must be bigger than I thought - if that's even possible! ;) Hopefully this will be an easier way to keep in touch since life seems to get so hectic!! Good to hear about you and I'm excited for more to come!! Love you darling!!
Hey there!!! It's me, JJ, I just thought I would let you know that I'm adding your blog to my list of blogs!
Hey Meg, I'm so glad you have a blog. I'm going to add you too...if that's ok.
Post a Comment