
Chels and I decided to have a blog party tonight as you can tell. I can't believe I'm hooked! My good friend Sarah always used to tell me of her love of blogging and that she was a fiend for comments. I never knew that addiction. I really should have kept my self out of this world of blogging... and to Natalie (Jayge's fiance, hopefully she reads this) I wish I could have saved you before Jayge pulled you in. I find myself in the same boat as Sarah. When I see that I have a comment I could just pee my pants. I get SO excited! Chels and I are having lots of fun, we always do. The next time we purchase homes we will be in the same neighborhood, hopefully next door even. That might sound weird to you twinless people out there, but I can't handle being away from my Chels. She is part of me if that makes sense to anyone. So, as such, you can see why I have a hard time with us being 20 minutes apart. Yuck!
2 comments:
Am I right, or am I right, or am I right... right, right, right!
Megan, I just barely read your post on the blog. Let the lifelong friendship begin. :) And yes, I too just about wet myself when a new comment has been made. So great. Its like Christmas....
Post a Comment