Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Little Paint Here and There....

Ashley just bought a new condo. It is the greatest place, other than they painted everything tan. I mean EVERYTHING! The ceilings, the molding, the doors, everything. So Ash and I spent Sunday painting the ceilings white throughout the entire place. Then Monday and Tuesday night were spent painting doors and molding white. I also taped my little heart out last night so we would be ready to paint the actual colors on Thursday night. That is the fun part, so I am SO excited about that. I love how quickly paint can change any space. I love that it is instant gratification. I am definitely a spur of the moment kind of person, not a sit back and see where this takes us kind of gal. Like I've said in post after post, patience and content are not two attributes I have been blessed with. But painting is, and so I will spread that talent anywhere I can... Literally anywhere. You need a room painted? I'm your woman...

5 comments:

Down By the Bey's said...

That sounds like hard work & fun! You will have to put up pictures when it is all done, I'd love to see the finished product. =)

Micah Rae said...

Meg... I want to paint my living room! need help with color... miss you.

Justin said...

You know, I've been tempted to call you the past few days, Natalie and I are moving to our house pretty soon, and I'm going to be painting a little bit... what's your going rate?

Chels said...

Megasis, you are truly amazing. You serve your little heart out...and you taped everything by YOURSELF. Taping is the worst part of painting. You were very sweet to take that job on. Sorry I'm no good to you when it comes to painting, but I don't like it. As you know that's one of our differences, but I certainly appreciate your passion for it, as your passion and last-minute-painting-mood has helped my house become more colorful. LOVE YOU!

Britt said...

How far do you travel? :) HAha...I hate painting, which is why my house is kind of boring. I'm getting sick of it...but don't really have the motivation to change it.