
I apologize for the swear people, but this is a VERY serious matter! Today is the official opening of Snoasis, like every year for the past almost 10 years. So, Quenten and I were out to dinner and once we were done eating I said "Let's go get the first Snoasis of the season!" Well, we get to the Dan's on Highland where they have been every summer since they have existed. As we approached I saw a tiki hut and said "Hmmm... they must have upgraded their building. I like the old one better." As we got closer I didn't recognize the people working inside (yes, I know it is ridiculous that I know their employees, but I think it is family owned and so it's the same few people every summer. EXTREMELY nice people by the way, fabulous customer service.) Well, we were now close enough to see the sign that read "AFRICAN ICE." DEVASTATION!
For those of you people who have never had the blessing of a Snoasis, you don't understand the addiction of this place. There ice is PERFECT, and their method of loading flavor and cream is top notch. They do it in a three step process so they cover everything perfectly. And for those of you who have had African Ice, I'm sorry! It's NOT good! Not good at all!
The purpose of this blog is to see if anyone who reads this might know where in the trash I can find Snoasis! They better be somewhere or my life is ruined! Yes ruined!
SNOASIS! WHERE ARE YOU????!!!!!!
9 comments:
I hope you find it! If you do, you should update your blog so I will know where to find these amazing sno cones. =)
TRAGEDY! Snoasis is one of the x-factors that keeps us continually thinking about moving back to Utah. If they vanish, I don't know what we'll do! I'm feeling lost and disoriented...
My other half said it all. We can never move back to Utah if there is no Snoasis! Find it, Megan. Ask Optimus Prime for help if you need to.
Good luck. We're counting on you. (no pressure)
Yes! You are the dang coolest! First of all, I love the new background. Second, who on earth is that cat? I love that picture. Third, saying HELL is definitely called for. And we darn well better drive around the Salt Lake Valley until we find Snoasis. I need a banana and cream snow cone! Sheesh. We'll start the hunt on Saturday...
A well placed swearword.
Well done.
Now I feel gypped... You've talked about this place for the past 2 years and I haven't ever gone to taste for myself it's goodness. I'm with Carl and Callie... if I didn't live here anymore then I might consider not moving back because of this and I've never even tasted it.
Chelsea got me one for my b-day 2 years ago and she introduced me to the cream! YUM!! Good luck!!
So funny. Sorry I can't help you...but that pic of the cat is awesome. Our favorite place for icy sweet goodness happens to be in Hawaii, but it sounds like I will have to try a Snoasis. Bytheway...so fun to see you at the concert!
if you find it, please let us know... you have officially sold me on them.. excellent word-age. :)
Post a Comment