ht." I really want to find Stephanie Myer, and when I do I'm not sure if I will cry, hug and thank her or just strangle her. You see, I am madly in love with Edward. And that could be an understatement. So, I love her for bringing him into my life, but I also hate her for bringing him into my life. I truly believe he is going to fly in my window, make me a vampire, and that we will live together forever in complete happiness. Sad, isn't it? And yet as I speak my brain says "YOU'RE NUTS!" and my heart tells me to just believe. Stupid trash vampires not being real... So, long crazy story short, I have been gone to Forks. I haven't decided if I'm coming back yet, we shall see.... Look at him in these sunglasses! SIGH!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Gone to Forks....
So I may well be the worst blogger of all time. I was so passionate about it for a while. Now I find myself not knowing what to write about. My time has been swallowed up by a little book called "Twilig
ht." I really want to find Stephanie Myer, and when I do I'm not sure if I will cry, hug and thank her or just strangle her. You see, I am madly in love with Edward. And that could be an understatement. So, I love her for bringing him into my life, but I also hate her for bringing him into my life. I truly believe he is going to fly in my window, make me a vampire, and that we will live together forever in complete happiness. Sad, isn't it? And yet as I speak my brain says "YOU'RE NUTS!" and my heart tells me to just believe. Stupid trash vampires not being real... So, long crazy story short, I have been gone to Forks. I haven't decided if I'm coming back yet, we shall see.... Look at him in these sunglasses! SIGH!
ht." I really want to find Stephanie Myer, and when I do I'm not sure if I will cry, hug and thank her or just strangle her. You see, I am madly in love with Edward. And that could be an understatement. So, I love her for bringing him into my life, but I also hate her for bringing him into my life. I truly believe he is going to fly in my window, make me a vampire, and that we will live together forever in complete happiness. Sad, isn't it? And yet as I speak my brain says "YOU'RE NUTS!" and my heart tells me to just believe. Stupid trash vampires not being real... So, long crazy story short, I have been gone to Forks. I haven't decided if I'm coming back yet, we shall see.... Look at him in these sunglasses! SIGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Didn't I tell you about those books? Addictive little thing
Amen! Nuff said! :)
Im with you sister! He wears those glasses in the movie, which by the way is amazing! Way better than I thought it was going to be. Have you seen it yet? It has renewed my love for Edward once again. SO GOOD! The actor that plays Edward sings two of the songs on the soundtrack and he is English! LOVE HIM! LOVE YOU!
Oh Meg, I warned you. You will come out of this a little bit, but Edward will still hold a place in your heart. I'm glad you are addicted and sad for you too...it's amazing how talented Stephenie Meyer is. How in the world can she make ALL of us fall in love with him? And yes, that is a fabulous picture of him. Few men can pull off those sunglasses but he definitely can. Love you!
Hot Chocolate would be so much fun! Ill email you with my schedule so we can plan it! Oh and Taya is very much like Jeff. So the posing may come later. HA!
Hey girl! I'm not stalking you (at least I'm not admitting to it) but I'm kind of excited I found your blog! I'm kind of addicted. And I have a major crush on Edward too. I felt like a child molester till I found out he's like 20 in real life. That's not weird, right?!?
I know how to find Stephanie... I have connections to her cousins. I know people in her ward. If you're SUPER nice and very persuasive I might help you reach her... hehehehehe.
Post a Comment