Chels tagged me, so here it goes....
8 shows I love to watch (in no particular order):
1. Color Splash with David Bromstad
2. The Office
3. The Practice
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Friday Night Lights
6. Gilmore Girls
7. Privileged
8. Greek
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Training Table (mmm... cheese fries)
2. Zupas
3. Rubios
4. Jason's Deli
5. La Frontera
6. Chuck-a-rama (scones and honey butter, and a tall glass of chocolate milk)
7. Leatherby's (I'm in it for the ice cream people)
8. Cheesecake Factory (but whose list WOULDN'T include it?!)
8 Things Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Filled up my car at $2.97 a gallon (it's disgusting that I get excited about such a price)
2. Looked for a gift for Quenten
3. Worked and worked...
4. Watched a little tv
5. Thought about Edward Cullen....
6. Went to lunch with Chels and Bill! (the highlight of my day! see the donut post of mine...)
7. Worked some more (I'm doing a stressful project at work)
8. Tried to save a dog from getting hit by a car on 9th East and 5600 S. I gave up after 20 minutes and called Murray Animal Control to come pick him up.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. My dog...
2. Tile for my kitchen
3. CHRISTMAS!
4. Spending some time with Chels on Saturday (nothing like naps on a fall Saturday)
5. Getting "New Moon" on CD (it's on its way kids...)
6. Getting a new house so I can get a dog...
7. Going to Frightmares
8. Going to see "Twilight" with Chels (though like her I am scare to see it at the same time, he is MY Eward! What if they don't do him justice? And I am definitely Bella, so I will probably hate whoever plays her, I could be wrong though)
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. New clothes
2. To spend more time with Chels
3. An English Mastiff
4. Enough money to not worry about things
5. To see my friends more
6. To be in a show again soon
7. To get to my goal weight and stay there
8. To be content
8 People I tag:
1. Sarah (yes you Saroo)
2. Callie (sorry Callie, I needed someone for my list that Chels hadn't already tagged)
3. Carl (you better tell him that he has some homework)
4. Katie Glazier
5. I don't have anyone else that I can think of
6. See number 5
7. See number 5
8. See number 5
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Im so excited about seeing Twilight too. Robert Pattison has totally grown on me so I think Ill like him. I just dont think Ill like the other characters as much. Like his brothers and sisters. We will see! Good to see you posting!
So, me and the dog are equally wished for/needed? Hmmm...interesting...I do love you so very much and think you are the dang coolest. Just so you know. Thanks for always being so much fun. Miss you!!!!
i am happy you updated your blog :) i love the idea of the temple square christmas trees.... take a pic when its all done and on your wall!!
found ya!!!!
Cute blog! It was so much fun hanging out with you guys last night! We need to do it again soon!
You can tag me!!! I am a dork- I like these things.
Post a Comment