Last December at our annual Roof Christmas dinner and carriage ride with my mom and Tim I gave my brother in law Ryan an assignment. It has always been my dream to blow up a picture of the Salt Lake Temple at Christmas time, make it black and white, and then cut it up into 9 pieces. I think it would be awesome. Well, he took several amazing pictures of the temple and then a ton of pics of the lights. Christmas time is my favorite time of year, I get butterflies just thinking about it right now. So, I am glad this happened to be my 4 in 4. And thanks to Ryan for the help with my crazy ideas.....
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Tagged... I think...
I believe that Becky was talking about me when she said she tagged Megan. So I am marking myself as tagged. So you are supposed to open the 4th folder in your picture folder and take the 4th picture and post it. Here is the 4th picture in my 4the folder....
Last December at our annual Roof Christmas dinner and carriage ride with my mom and Tim I gave my brother in law Ryan an assignment. It has always been my dream to blow up a picture of the Salt Lake Temple at Christmas time, make it black and white, and then cut it up into 9 pieces. I think it would be awesome. Well, he took several amazing pictures of the temple and then a ton of pics of the lights. Christmas time is my favorite time of year, I get butterflies just thinking about it right now. So, I am glad this happened to be my 4 in 4. And thanks to Ryan for the help with my crazy ideas.....
Last December at our annual Roof Christmas dinner and carriage ride with my mom and Tim I gave my brother in law Ryan an assignment. It has always been my dream to blow up a picture of the Salt Lake Temple at Christmas time, make it black and white, and then cut it up into 9 pieces. I think it would be awesome. Well, he took several amazing pictures of the temple and then a ton of pics of the lights. Christmas time is my favorite time of year, I get butterflies just thinking about it right now. So, I am glad this happened to be my 4 in 4. And thanks to Ryan for the help with my crazy ideas.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So pretty! And yes it was you I tagged! I love it when you post on your blog! I seriously miss you guys....let's do something very soon! By Halloween! Maybe you should come trick or treating with us.! We'll share Lexie's candy!
I remember how you have always loved winter and never complain about the cold. I remember you loving the snow! That is a pretty pic and a good idea with the temple pics. How are you?
Post a Comment