How I love you so my friends. I don't buy the personal bags very often. It's family size or nothing for me. That should show you the level of commitment I have for you Peanut. Plain is just not the way to go.
I come to you today to tell you of my utter disappointment. I purchased a large bag from Costco and have found myself with "teaser" peanuts instead of the real thing. Imagine the sheer disappointment of biting into something that still mysteriously LOOKS like it contains a peanut inside, when in fact it does not! And to tell you the truth, the absence of the peanut makes you taste burnt. I personally do not enjoy the tast of candy coated burnt.
So I eat another and another from this giant bag, and at this point it very well could be a nearly 50/50 peanut to non. I don't enjoy this trickery. So, I am highly considering dumping you and seeing your cousin Peanut Butter instead. He never leaves me guessing, he is ALWAYS there. So thank you Peanut Butter. Here I come...


2 comments:
Good work Meg, props to you. I fully agree that when a "peanut" M&M doesn't have a peanut in it the whole thing tastes burnt. And why is that? And why does the M&M take on the shape of a peanut? It truly is crazy.
But the good news is...you can bring me that bag. I love plain M&M's and I love peanut M&M's so I'll take that chance.
And peanut butter M&M's? Who are you? I like 4 or 5 of them but I could never eat an entire bag....anyway, good work on getting me to think about how much I want chocolate at 9:44 in the morning...Love you!
I am with you on this one Megan. I don't waste my time on plain M&M's, they just aren't as satisfying. I wish they sold the peanut butter ones at Costco, that would be awesome!
Post a Comment