
Now I know this is February, but I could celebrate Christmas all year round and NEVER get sick of it! Plus these are fabulous pictures courtesy of Ryan (Marisk's husband). He is an amazing photographer. I gave him an assignment before we walked around temple square to take abstract pics of lights and the temple. It has always been my dream to hang them around my house. An being the kind soul that he is he did it for me! Here's one of my faves!

So it has been a tradition for the last few years that my Momma takes us kids to the Roof for the buffet and then we take a carriage ride courtesy of Timmy (my step-dad). It is a grand Christmas tradition that I look forward to all year.
On Christmas Eve we all go to my Dad's house in Heber. I don't think you can get more Christmassy than Heber. Right when you enter town there is a big sign that states "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Not this trash "Happy Holidays" that wusses use these days. I proudly stated "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" to anyone that would listen from December 1st until Christmas Day. (Here's a disclaimer for the pic, this was actually taken on Christmas morning, but I really like it so I am using it... so there...)
Ash and Nater got engaged right before Christmas. TWO KARATES BABY! You can't tell she shows it off to anyone and everyone she can.... She looks pretty even though she's a show off (just kidding Asher)
1 comments:
Is that your sister in the bottom picture? I think that its you... if it isn't then it should be. But, I think that it is.
Post a Comment