Friday, December 26, 2008

My Very Best Twin...

So there are two things that I want in my life:

1. To be a vampire with Edward
2. To go to Disneyland with Chels for our birthday


There is only one of the two of those that can actually happen (sadly) although it hasn't been something I'd think would be able to happen any time soon. Well, on Christmas Eve Chels and I always exchange gifts. So we sat next to my Christmas tree and she handed me a beautiful peace of sparkly paper that had a poem written on it. She asked me to read it aloud. I started to cry within two sentences because it was just so sweet. Then, I got to the last paragraph which stated that she was taking me to DISNEYLAND FOR OUR BIRTHDAY! You have no idea how grateful I am that Chels always makes my dreams come true. She truly knows my heart, and once again, I don't know what I would do without a twin. So here's the plan:

We fly out of SLC on February 14th (our birthday) at 7am. We get to Cali around 8am their time, and we will head straight to Disneyland! Jesse and Quenten contributed by renting a room across from the park for us. I can't tell you what a dream this has been for me and Chels for so long!

So thank you to my Chels Lyn for being my twin, for knowing my heart, and for making my dreams come true! Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday! (Chels and I believed that Chip and Dale were based on us when we were little, so I had to throw in a picture of them! I LOVE CHIP AND DALE!)

6 comments:

Chels said...

You are welcome Meg! Thanks for being my very best friend! And thanks for being so excited about my gift, I couldn't wait to give it to you and I can't wait to go!!! I love you! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Chels said...

You are welcome Meg! Thanks for being my very best friend! And thanks for being so excited about my gift, I couldn't wait to give it to you and I can't wait to go!!! I love you! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Chels said...

You are welcome Meg! Thanks for being my very best friend! And thanks for being so excited about my gift, I couldn't wait to give it to you and I can't wait to go!!! I love you! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Chels said...

How in the trash did it post my comment 3 times? Can you remove two of them so I don't look like an idiot? Sheesh. Darn computers making me look like a fool...

Perschon Family said...

well don't you have the coolest twin in the world!!! that is so dang awesome! i'm so excited for both of you!!!!!! i hope you have the best b-day ever!

Babe in Boysland said...

UGH. Why can't I be a freaking twin??? You two make me so jealous! That's it, I'm going to find someone who looks like me and convince her to be my twin... stupid single-births-only family...