Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Yes, I Am Alive
I am here to say that YES, I am alive and I do know I haven't posted in quite some time. That could be an understatement. So I thought I'd change my background to give people a shout out that I've actually been here myself. I am very sad to see the deer and gorillas leave, but I must say I am almost as proud of this new page! I absolutely LOVE this song! I just think it is hilarious and should definitely be my theme song. Well, maybe not, but it would be pretty hilarious to have as a theme song. More posts to come, that is if anyone still checks this anymore....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, I still read this and YES! I love, love, love that song. It is track 12 on my life's soundtrack. :)
I still read it! And yes, you are a hussy. So it's no surprise that you would love the song "My Milkshake Brings All the Boys to the Yard". I love you. You truly are the dang coolest...
Post a Comment