
I haven't been feeling on the up and up for the last few weeks. I just can't figure out what is getting me down, but nothing has been able to pick me up. So I wrote my cutest mom an email today and told her simply that. She wrote me back within 5 minutes and said "Dinner tonight?" And I said "OF COURSE!" So we went to Zupas on 123rd and then across the street to one of our favorite new spots Frogurt. Cambria came along for the night and we all had the greatest time! We laughed, and talked about what is going on at our jobs currently, and then we talked about the most random things that I am sure anyone lending an ear to us was wondering what kind of crazies happened to be sitting near them. That is exactly what I needed. My mom. It's like the song "Your Mother" by the Chipette's. That song still gets me choked up when I think about it. No joke! YES THE CHIPETTE'S MAKE ME CRY! Sheesh. You listen to the song and see how you do! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTCY5-E2A1g&feature=related

Also, if you haven't seen "Chipmunk Adventure" you should rent it! Especially if you have little kids!
5 comments:
Meg...so nice to see a post from you!!! I'm glad you were able to go to dinner with your cute mom and that it helped cheer you up! I listened to the song and it was really sweet! Glad you shared it!!!! Btw since we didn't go to the last show together...do you want to go to Chels's next show with me and Becki G.?
I'm glad you're feeling better and I'm excited to see you next week!
That sounds like fun! I'm glad you've posted.
Mom's are the best! Also you better believe we own the chipmunks movie!
First off, I love this move. Second, I love the Chipettes. Third, I love the fact that Star has the Chipmunk Movies! Of course she does, she's Star. And I am going to find them on Amazon and then we will have them too! Hooray for the Chipmunks!
Post a Comment