Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Little About Me... How Fun!

Age on my next birthday: 26 (DISGUSTING! I HATE GETTING OLDER! Chels says I have a Peter Pan complex so here is my friend Peter as well)

Month my birthday is in: February (which works out perfectly because if I didn't get something I really wanted for Christmas my birthday is just around the corner)



A place I'd like to visit: MY DREAM! It always has been!



My favorite place: DUH! There is no where I'd rather be!



One of my favorite things: Painting, as in walls not canvases... seriously....



My favorite color: LIME GREEN! My bedroom is going to change to it soon, when Quenten least expects it. It's a good thing he's such a good sport!



My favorite food: ICE CREAM! Here's a shout out to my friends the Glazier kids. Go to the Murray or Jordan Landing Cold Stone if you feel like ice cream. Support some good ol' saints (as in latter day, it was funny in my head okay)



Least favorite food: Anything that smells like vomit. SERIOUSLY! I am very picky about stinky food, especially stinky cheeses. I had an OCD when I was little about my hands smelling. Cheese is one of the causes for stinky hands and so obviously I am freaked out by it. I like certain cheeses just fine, it's when you get into the exotic stuff that you're in trouble! Looking at the images of cheese on google was making me sick! I NEED TO WASH MY HANDS! YIKES!

My favorite flower: SUNFLOWERS! I wanted my wedding colors to be lime green and orange and to have sunflowers as the only flower, it didn't happen. My mom didn't think it was a good idea and since she was footing the bill I had no choice. I still wish I would have stuck to my guns though!

The city in which I live: Good old Murray (when I searched for Murray City Utah this is one of the pictures that came up and I just couldn't pass it up. I don't know what in the trash it was doing there)

Name of a past pet: Valentine! My love!

Nickname I have: Nut. Q is the first person who ever called me Nut. I love it! My other favorite is Maybe, that ones from Chels. She has always called me Maybe

College Major: Veterinary Technician

1st job: Babysitter. Thank heavens Chels and I always got to go together or else I don't think I would've lasted long....

A hope for 2008: Check the name of my blog.... This is a brindle English Mastiff baby. He will grow to be around 180-190 lbs! Look at how beautiful this baby is!

Now I tag: Meg Miller and Sarah... and anyone else who wants to have some fun! Here's what you do: do a google image search and choose an image from the first page after you answer all of the questions. I actually enjoyed myself with this one!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Is this Sarah meaning ME Sarah?!?! If so, i'm so honored! If not... Well, you can imagine my sentiments!

Jokilyn said...

I love the memory you left me! Those were some fun times! I remember going camping with all of those boys (such rebels we were!) and they were freaking you out with moose sounds. And I made Jeff so upset because I was cuddling with someone else. :) Hee hee - serves him right. Oh - and I remember you and Chels getting in trouble from Dr. B for wearing glitter when he told you not to! How could he have been so against something so fun as glitter?? I'll never understand it!

Chels said...

I am laughing so hard! I love that the picture of the sink came up when you typed in Murray City, Utah! You really are so dang cool Maybe. You really are. LOVE YOU!

Your very best,
Chels

Sarah said...

So, I love that you left not one, not two, BUT THREE comments on my picture post. So, to answer your questions... here goes:

Tasha Yar is the character from Star Trek. I did watch the show, but it wasn't my idea to name her that it was my brother's who was (and still is) the BIGGEST Star Trek Geek to live on the face of the earth... well, not so nerdy that he dresses up like "Spock" at the Sci-Fi Conventions, or that he even goes to Sci-Fi Conventions... but nerdy nonetheless. And we named my dog Tasha in honor of Tasha Yar, because she was killed off in the first season of "The Next Generation".

The Friendship Manor is a retired community and they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner for the people that live there. They can only choose to eat lunch or dinner as one of their meals and are required to cook for themselves for the other meals. (breakfast wasn't ever included) It seriously was the BEST job! I loved it and then I wanted to make more money, so I moved on.

I don't want to be Cynthia... it was the only picture that popped up when I typed in "Lose 40 Pounds" that I thought was worth posting. And the bed... I kinda did that because I wanted people to be a little freaked out about it and I really do love my bed. More than you know.

And finally... I think you should go as Lelou for Halloween. In that little outfit she wears with the rubber suspenders and pants with the tiny tee-shirt. You could TOTALLy pull it off. Mila's got NOTHIN' on you!

Babe in Boysland said...

I like painting too! Let's paint something together...

Babe in Boysland said...

P.S. Thanks for the offer for dog help/info. I'm SO coming to you- I really was feeling lost on the subject, so I'm totally taking you up on the offer...someday. You rock.