Friday, August 8, 2008

MARK!

Listen people. I LOVE MARK! He is just the greatest dancer ever! I love that he is so different. I personally enjoy living my life to the beat of my own drummer, and it seems as though Mark does as well. Ever since week one of "So You Think You Can Dance" I said "Mark and Chelsea Hightower will make it to the final four." And they made it to the final 6. I can't believe one of the two of them did not win, but I don't think their careers are over. If you haven't seen "So You Think You Can Dance" you should look up some of the clips from Mark's dances. I'll try to post a link here. But as it is my first link attempt you might have to copy and paste the address. IT'S WORTH IT! I PROMISE! I LOVE HIM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQhyPCNHEGQ

Just as a side note, I wish I were as cool as Sonya the choreographer. I wish I wish!

7 comments:

Chels said...

You and Mark are also alike in the fact that you both have a faux hawk. That's pretty dang cool as well. I wish Mom would've put us in dance. I do, I do. How fun would that have been? Sheesh. I love that show. Thanks for getting me addicted. Love you!

galbraithfam said...

I agree! We loved Mark! I was so sad to see him go! He was so hot in that workaholic dance!

HooverBirds said...

hey love! yeah we don't have a tv. but i have seen clips of the show. i'll have to catch up on the joy of mark dancing. i love you & need to see you soon. it's been too long!

Jesse said...

Katie doesn't have a TV? What kind of prison is Van keeping her in?!?!

Babe in Boysland said...

Mark IS awesome- even with his freaky pinkies. FREAKY.

Babe in Boysland said...

Ummm, you should get rid of the word verification on your comments.

Twisted Sistah said...

It's just too bad that it's all over now. Now what shall we obsess over?