#1: Holiday Gas Station

There is nothing I love quite like a beautiful, perfect, fountain soda with crushed ice. I'm sure all of you can attest to the fact that people can seriously mess up a fountain soda. Too much soda OR too much flavoring and you have yourself a disgusting mess. But, Holiday Gas Stations ALWAYS have perfect soda. AND they have fabulous ice! I love the little crushed ice. Plus, the lovely ladies at the Holiday off of 5300 S. of I-15 are so fun! Seriously, I can't start a day without a stop at the Holiday.
I will say the only thing that is keeping me from being an official soda-holic is the fact that I do not have crazy acrylic nails, and I do not own my own cup. I re-use my cups 3 or 4 times and then by a new one, just to save all of you GREEN conscious people from having a heart attack.
#2: Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies
This was my breakfast. It was between this and a donut. I was torn so I went with the one that was a 4th of the points (calories and fat) of the other. Yes, this was honestly my breakfast.
#3: Cheeseburgers

I went to the Metropolitan for lunch today. My mom puts on a health seminar bi-annually and today was one of those. My work uses her as our health insurance agent now, so I get to attend. I must say, this cheeseburger is in the top 3 burgers I have ever eaten list. Honestly and truly! And lastly, #4: Intermountain Medical Center

I has my fabulous yearly appointment today. And though I hated every minute of it, I am grateful for my doctor and all he does for me. He even had a medical student shadowing him today, so I got to have two people poking around and talking about me like I wasn't there. Anyway, I really am grateful. Without him I wouldn't have had two years of almost pain-free ovaries. He has been blessed with an amazing gift and I am grateful that he uses it.
So there you have it. I am trying to be positive today, and I think making this list really helped. I do find it oddly apparent that food is the thing I am most grateful for... #1, #2, and #3... :)
2 comments:
Good news! I love all of those things too! And I love Dr. Labrum. He is so good to us and I am so glad that he came into our lives. He is an amazing man and an amazing doctor. We are lucky ducks to know him. Love you my Megs! You are so dang cool!
It was quite a shock for me the first time I turned over the Little Debbie box of cookies to discover the "nutrition" facts. LOVE those things.
Post a Comment