Thursday, May 29, 2008

IT'S MEG AGAIN!

Alright kids, I'M BACK! I know it has been a long time since I last posted, and there is not really an excuse for most of it. But, I do have an excuse for the last week, most of you who read my blog read Chels' blog, so you probably know I had surgery. The first "real" surgery I've had before. I was scared to death I must say. Anywho, it went well and I couldn't be happier that it's over. I have NOT felt like myself since last Wednesday, then all of a sudden, yesterday it hit me! I was myself again! Wow! I stopped taking my pain pills the day after surgery because I really wasn't in pain, I was just so darn dizzy and nauseous... But never again! Sheesh!
My little cats stayed by my side the ENTIRE time. From the second I came home Sushi was glued to me especially. Thanks to my husband, my Chels, my mom, and my Sushi Marie for takin such good care of me! Kansas (aka the hooker) gets an honorable mention. To everyone who came to see me, or called, or texted, THANKS! Ford also gets a shout out for bringing me a slurpee the night I got home from surgery, I JUST NEEDED IT! I'm so glad she's a part of my family too...

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay!!! I love that you are back and soooo glad that your surgery went well! Oh, and... it looks like we can do lunch next week. I'll call you fo sho!

galbraithfam said...

I'm so glad you are better! Chels kept me posted and it seemed like she had ya covered. But seriously, I'm glad everything went well and I can't wait to play with you again! Seriously, sometime soon so we can play without 2 babies!

Eric & Laura said...

I'm glad you're feeling like yourself again Megs! I told you it would be that bad once it was over and done with! I'm so glad you did it...and not a moment too soon! Let me know when you'll be answering phone calls again stinker! :) oh, and I'm sure it's just an oversight...but my blog isn't listed on yours. Just thought you might want to remedy that sadness.
Love you!
Laura

Jokilyn said...

I'm glad you're back to being Meg again!! I'm sure I speak for all when I say we missed you!! Glad to hear everything went well and that you're feeling great! Aren't pets the best too? They have a way of melting your troubles away when they're around! Go Sushi!! :)

Anonymous said...

Where have you been all my life! I have missed you so much! Im facebook friends with Quinten and he gave me your blog! YAY now we can keep in touch. What did you have surgery for? My email is starlyntaylor@gmail.com or message me on my blog! Love you!

Star

Rick, Jacee, Paylen said...

hey this is Jacee Huffaker -Rick's wife. Quinten sent me a message on facebook & I saw your blog link! Rick said to tell Quinten Hey & guess what? He's havin a kid. LOl he's a dork. Anyways just wanted to see how you guys are doing! And good luck with the puppy thing. Sometimes I feel bad for Rick that I am so obsessed with animals too. so far we are at 2 dogs & a cat!