
Well you're never gonna get it... For any Barenaked Ladies fans out there, that is one of my favorite songs of theirs! It was Chels and my theme song our senior year of high school. The Barenaked Ladies are my very very favorite band of all time. I'll burn any of you a cd anytime if you'd like to give them a shot. You'll fall in love with their wit and brilliance quickly. I'd put money down on it. You know, this blog was not going to be about BNL, but it certainly turned out that way. By the way, this picture is of Ed, one of the members of BNL, and I might add, my lust of a man. You should hear him sing and you should see his blue eyes! Oh my heavens. Plus he has the greatest sense of humor! (Quenten knew about Ed when he married me, so I feel okay about my confession to everyone else. I just love Ed! I LOVE HIM!)
So the reason for the title is that I can't sleep again these days. I am so dang tired all day long and then when it comes time for sleep I just can't do it. It's really bothersome. So, I am sitting here watching my design shows and I thought "Why not blog?" I've fought off the addiction for too long.

Today was a good day for me. It always is when I get to cut my hair. There are few things more liberating to me than cutting my hair. It is just so dang freeing. The one thing I have control over in my life is my freakin hair, and so I change it all of the time. I loved my last hair cut and color, as shown in the picture with Chels, but it wasn't punk enough. It is definitely punk now. And I love it. I must say, of all of the reasons I go to my salon, one of the top reasons is the fact that I get a 20-30 minute shampoo/head massage! That is one of the great loves of my life, head massages! And they have these lazy-boy like recliners that you lay in the whole time. Plus, they have the coolest bottled water I have ever seen! Honestly, they are these giant glass bottles that are just so sleek and modern. You would be just as psyched about this dang bottle if you saw it.
5 comments:
I've always loved your hairstyles!! They're so - YOU!!! You should post a pic of the new hairdo! I love that pic of you two...two peas in a pod you are! Love it! :)
I know I already commented, but I don't know what you were talking about on Chess' blog - your posts are GREAT!!! I love reading them and think there should be more!! ;) Love you!!!
ok, I need to go to your salon! Sexy hair, cool bottled water! Frickin' awesome! And I love it when you blog so update more often so I can check your fun stuff out!
I love your hair! I need to be daring and do something different. I love your blog title too...It's perfect for you!!! We need to all get together before Ben and I move.
Love it! Where do you get your hair done?
Post a Comment