Your score on this personality test was 84%
Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural lead, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.
Personality Quiz
Take More Quizzes
6 comments:
So, Chels was what--76% and you are 85%? That is hilarious--especially since you guys are obviously twinners. So fun though! I need to do that test--maybe I'd be 95%?
Umm..hope you don't mind but I found your blog the other day and took a little sneak peak! It is so good to see how well you guys are doing. We need to do something together soon!! megandcolby.blogspot.com
I did the test and got like 67%!!! I've always felt like I'm not as much fun as you and Chels! I guess I better hang out with you guys more so your personality can rub off on me!!
Are you guys coming to the Jazz festival this sunday? I hope so...
Hey! This is Jared's wife (your hubby's cousin) and I wanted to say hi! :) It was great seeing you guys at the reception! Have a great week!
I cant believe we havent hung out yet! Someday it will happen! Summer is crazy, but I miss you and love you!
Post a Comment