So for the last few days I am paniced about something. Literallly and truly. Only I can't put my finger on what it is exactly. I have a list of several things that I think could be causing it, but then when I really focus on one of those problems I realize I am not that worried about it. Let's tell that to my heart people. My blood pressure is up from the moment I start getting ready in the morning until about lunch time when I get to see Chels. I guess she fixes it when we go to lunch, because then I am fine. I just don't enjoy feeling like my heart is going to beat right out of my chest.
I had a lovely echo-cardiogram about a year and a half ago and everything came back perfectly clean (thank heavens). So it was determined that anxiety is the freakin cause. Thank you my friend Anxiety, I sure do like having you around to keep me up at night and freak out my heart. I do so enjoy having you in my life... Or maybe not... Just an FYI, nothing makes you feel more mortal then watching a picture of your heart chambers pumping blood from one quadrant to another. I do NOT recommend it, and it actually made me almost pass out. Which is funny because I have never been effected by medical stuff before. Guess it is different when it is your own body. Anywho, this post was really for myself. I just needed to get it off my chest. Ha! Ha! No pun intended. I do feel a little better now. I wish Chels still made all of my decisions for me so that I didn't have to experience grown-up-ness. And thus anxiety. Freakin-A. I do believe having a dog would fix the problem entirely. :) YEAH FOR MY PUPPY! HOPEFULLY I WILL HAVE HIM SOON!!!! (must tackle selling the condo and finding a place to live first...)
2 comments:
Listen up kiddo, I will make decisions for you anytime. No, I don't like it, but I will do it for you. Except when it's a decision that Q needs to make with you, then I will not be putting my two cents in...
As for the puppy, yes, you do need him. I think he will solve a lot of your problems, but not all of them. And what will happen to your blog name when you have a puppy? I mean, "wishihadapuppy.blogspot.com" will have to be "ihaveapuppy.blogspot.com" which is still a good name, come to think of it.
I love you so my Megslee! Stop being stressed out!
Sorry you've been so stressed. I get really bad anxiety when I'm pregnant and it's so hard to know what to do. I try to rest and my heart just starts beating faster! I hope you can figure something out to help you getting feeling better.
About your last post. Becoming a landlord may just add stress to your life, but it is a good time to rent if you think it would bring a nice little extra income. WE are moving and my hubby wants to rent...since we'll be living halfway across the globe I would rather just sell. It's a hard decision. Good luck!
Post a Comment