1. I want a dog (yes, this is the #1 reason I want to move, that might seem crazy to some people, but I just want my freakin dog already)
2. I am sick and tired of our HOA. Do you have nothing better to do than survey what I am doing with my life people? Who cares if I have a charcoal grill on my clean patio? Why don't you go talk to the people with all the junk on their patios? I myself think that is much worse than a charcoal grill. Isn't that a fire hazard too? Sheesh.
2. I am sick and tired of our HOA. Do you have nothing better to do than survey what I am doing with my life people? Who cares if I have a charcoal grill on my clean patio? Why don't you go talk to the people with all the junk on their patios? I myself think that is much worse than a charcoal grill. Isn't that a fire hazard too? Sheesh.
3. Now is a good time to buy. Sell? Maybe not the best time, but if we can at least break-even then why not? That's what I say. Let's get a house, in an area we actually want to live in, while the prices are still reasonable.


I will stop at those three reasons. I could go on and on, but I won't. We know we could break-even on the sale of our condo if we sold today. There is a potential to make SOME money, but that might not happen. So I say let's list and just see what happens. If we don't get any offers, or we aren't happy with the offers, we can pull it off of the market.
Have I sold any of you on this yet? Cuz I certainly haven't sole Quenten on it yet. He thinks we should rent it out. But I say BOO to being landlords. I certainly don't want to be running over to the condo at midnight to fix something. I'm just saying.
Leave me your vote on whether you think staying, selling, or renting is the best plan....
Leave me your vote on whether you think staying, selling, or renting is the best plan....
4 comments:
If it works financially, you could hire a managing company. They mostly do nothing, but it's nice for those 2am emergencies, or ousting non-paying renters. I can recommend ours (keyrenter.com) for being fair, relatively low-cost, and responsive.
As for my vote... only rent the place out if you can make money while paying a manager. Consider maintenance costs and HOA fees. In any case, priority one: move to somewhere you like!!
I think you should stay. Because you can save money for a bit and live one mile from work...and because it's 1 mile from my work and I can take naps at your house during lunch :)
But I do want you to be happy, of course, and I do want to meet your dog, so I am game either way. Love you!
Megs, I love you! You wanna borrow my dog?
Post a Comment