
For some reason when spring comes along I fully believe that I am a gangster of sorts. At least I get a hankerin' for some good old rap music. Is that strange to anyone else? I guess I can't deem myself a gangster when I use words like "hankerin" and "good old." Too bad too, since I think I would make a pretty good one. At least I would be comfortable in my baggy clothes. So here's to my peeps on the West side... HAPPY SPRING! ENJOY THE RAP MUSIC!
1 comments:
A. I agree that you would make a fabulous rapper...
B. Why is it that you and Parapa the Rappa were so insync? You knew his little jams on the Sega the first time you played the game...
C. I love rap in the Spring too. It must be because of High School. Sittin' in the Hyundai in the parking lot blasting U92...good times, good times!
D. You are the dang coolest! I love you!
Post a Comment