Ben is the only Kuvasz I have ever met. They are beautiful. large dogs. I kept hearing everyone I worked with talk about how much they loved a dog named Ben who boarded with us frequently because his parents love to travel (yes parents, that's what we call them in the veterinary world). Then one day I finally had to meet this infamous Ben. One of the kennel techs came into the general treatment area with the most beautiful white dog I had ever seen. I gasped, and said "WHO IS THIS?!" She said "Oh, this is Ben. Ben, give Megan a hug." And that he did. From then on, anytime I would see him I would ask him for a hug. And here he is doing so...

Oh how I miss working with animals. Everyday held some sort of stress for me, but then moments like this happened and I remembered all over again why I chose to go into the field. Animals are an amazing gift our Heavenly Father has blessed us with. I could go on and on about the amazing things I have seen and heard about, but I won't. At least not in this post. Thanks for reading my reminiscing.
2 comments:
I love you and Ben together!!!! I wish you were still a Vet Tech too. I hated your schedule though, and I am grateful that your new place of employement appreciates you so much. Oh, and I LOVE your hair in that picture. Good work at being so stunning. You are the dang coolest!
I. Love. This. Post... The. End.
Post a Comment