Monday, April 11, 2011

Sell! Sell! Sell!

Quenten and I have officially listed our place. I put our condo up on ksl about 3 weeks ago, but after being bombarded by realtors and no prospective buyers, I decided the job should go to a realtor. I knew the chances of selling on my own were slim to none, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway.

We are using an agent names Josh Johnson who is with Elite Real Estate. He comes with rave reviews, and at least 10 people have recommended him to me. After meeting with him on Saturday Q and I both agreed he was the man for the job.


I told myself that if the Lord wanted us to move then it would sell, and if he didn't then it wouldn't. Here's hoping he and I are on the same page... I have been ready to move for 2 years now, and I've been trying to be as patient as possible. For those of you who know me well, you know that patience and contentment are two things I lack, so it has been a struggle for me to stay in one place.


I do love my condo for many reasons, and if we could have a dog there I would stay for another 3 or 4 years I'd bet. But that isn't the case, so sell we must.

1 comments:

Codi said...

Good Luck! This could be very exciting for you guys!