Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just Made It To #5

So there are 5 things that scare me more then anything else in the world. The 5th only occurred to me the other morning when I was laying in bed. Now numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4 scare me so badly that I could actually vomit due to the severity of my fear. Number 5 sends shivers through me and has ever since I was very very little. Younger then I can even remember. Are you ready for it? The sound of a garbage truck in the morning. No joke people. It scares me bad enough to want to hide. And the days that I happen to be outside when the garbage truck is coming around the corner?! You better watch out cuz I could very well puke I'm so scared! I seriously run to my car and sit. I blast the radio even to see if it will help. So there you have it, I know this doesn't seem like a real problem, but it is. I am being 100% honest. (I actually keep getting the chills and shivers through my body as I think of it!)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

If that is one of the 5 things that you are horrified of... I'm SUPER curious to know what the other 4 are... we'll need to go to lunch and discuss.

Chels said...

I am laughing so hard! I get a pit in my stomach when I hear the garbage truck too! But I've never told anyone, not even you. I guess we must be twins or something...we are messed up in the head but at least we have each other :)