#1

#2

#3
Now if I only had a house so I could own a dog (stupid HOA once again), and the Nitro will make it possible for my baby mastiff to ride comfortably inside my vehicle (I'm completely opposed to dogs riding cage-free in the back of trucks. I could tell you some stories from my vet tech days which would change your mind too). And hopefully my mastiff will help me be somewhat content.Once again, I am trying to find contentment in my life. Something I have not been blessed with. There have been few times in my life where I have felt that thing people know as content. Wish it was my friend and I knew it better, but alas I do not. So, if anyone knows Content well, please let it know I'm looking for it.
2 comments:
If someone gives you some contentment will you use your twin magic and give me some? Thanks. Love you. Even though you are a bit flighty....bwah ha ha...
I think that if you are content in life then you've settled for something when you could have had something better. I love your posts and wish that I could get inspired to write something now and again. But, I guess I'm not content with my blog anymore. hehehe
Post a Comment