I ran across the article below and thought I would share. You all know I am nuts about animals, and I'd like to think an animal activist of sorts as well. I have had the opportunity of rescuing my cute Sushi and Kansas from a life in a shelter, and I have also fostered several kittens over the last few years as well. So, if any of you are looking for a kitty or puppy, take a look at this shelter. It doesn't mean that they are bad dogs or cats if they end up in a shelter, some of the greatest pets are taken to shelters for ridiculous reasons. And, last but not least, spay and neuter your pets people! Have you learned nothing from Bob Barker?!Thursday, January 14, 2010
Good Cause...
I ran across the article below and thought I would share. You all know I am nuts about animals, and I'd like to think an animal activist of sorts as well. I have had the opportunity of rescuing my cute Sushi and Kansas from a life in a shelter, and I have also fostered several kittens over the last few years as well. So, if any of you are looking for a kitty or puppy, take a look at this shelter. It doesn't mean that they are bad dogs or cats if they end up in a shelter, some of the greatest pets are taken to shelters for ridiculous reasons. And, last but not least, spay and neuter your pets people! Have you learned nothing from Bob Barker?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love that Bob Barker and his life-long goal of informing everyone to spay and neuter their pets!
Post a Comment