Anywho, back to my story. After 2 days of pain and trash like that, I called my friend Dr. Labrum and told him what was going on. His answer was that I needed to go to the hospital and get a blood pregnancy test to make sure I wasn't pregnant. I cried on my way to the hospital but composed myself and walked in. 

The girl who drew my blood was EXTREMELY good, which I thanked her for. And she was rockin some seriously cool tatoos. Props to her on that as well. Then I asked when I could find out the answer and she said "It takes about 2 hours, so call this number and give them this id number." I went home and watched Gilmore Girls and tried to convince myself to calm down, it was only 2 hours. But man did that creep on by.
Promptly at 6pm I called the number I was given and gave this fellow on the phone the pertinant info. He then said "It's negative." And I screamed and told the guy he was now officially my favorite person of the day.

1 comments:
You know...since it is quite apparent that you are just DYING for a baby ;), you can borrow my kids and take that urge right out of your system. He he he. I know I am so funny. Ha ha ha. =) That is good that you got the news that you wanted Megan!
Post a Comment