Thanks to my favorite doctor in the whole world, the packet has been filled out for me to get a "companion animal." This would make it so that the HOA at my condo complex would have to say yes to me obtaining a dog. Well, they at least have to review what my doctor said and consider saying yes.
Tomorrow night (Tuesday the 21st) is the monthly board meeting of my HOA. I went and spoke with the president and asked him to make sure they review my application tomorrow night. If not I have to wait an entire month before they could possibly review it again. So, here's hoping tomorrow brings a vote for change... Ha... ha... oh how I love the democrats... do you like how I threw that right on in there?
Anyway, I'll keep you all posted. The "WISHING I HAD A PUPPY" thing may be a reality sooner than you think!!!!!
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment