Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Birthday My LittleQuentony!

So it is my husband's birthday today. I have never been one of those wives that thinks about writing on their anniversary or anything, but I decided to change that this year. Here are a few things that I love about my little Quentony (that's what I used to call him in high school):

1. He is a hard worker
2. His laugh

3. The fact that he puts up with me

4. When he acts like a kid

5. His eyes

6. His smile
7. When he wears cologne :)

8. That he serves the Lord to his fullest capability

9. His loyalty

10. That he loves our kitties (I don't have a picture of Kansas uploaded, so you get Sushi and Sam)

11. That he is my husband!
I know that was kind of cheesy, but I just had to put in writing a few things that I love about him. And what better day then his birthday?! Happy birthday babe! Love you!

0 comments: